Certified Administrative Assistant
CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Program Length: Self-paced | Enrollment: Open
The administrative assistant certification holds its own as a standalone certification or can be paired with some of our other programs such as Microsoft Office Specialist or our customer service/call center training.
The Certified Administrative Assistants (CAA) certification exam prepares individuals for a career as an administrative assistant/secretary across a wide range of professional companies. Attaining national certification displays that individuals have studied and mastered the necessary skills to be a recognized professional in the field of administrative assistants.
Certified Administrative Assistants performs organizational, administrative and clerical duties in a multitude of settings. Nearly every industry employs administrative assistants to organize files, schedule appointments, serve as information and communication managers, and support other staff members, all necessary functions in a business or office that keep an organization running efficiently.
The purpose for becoming certified as an administrative assistant is a benefit to our clients for some of the following reasons:
- Certification demonstrates that you have achieved the entry level of professional knowledge in your specific field.
- Certification gives you a mark of distinction which sets you apart and shows that you have achieved expertise in your field of study.
- Certification increases your marketability as it provides external validation of your entry-level knowledge and your abilities in your profession.
- Certification demonstrates your commitment to your own personal growth and to that of the profession you’ve chosen. These factors can greatly affect your career advancement.
- Certification may encourage your employer to underwrite further education for you in the future. By showing them how supporting your professional development is a worthwhile pursuit for the company’s continuous improvement efforts, this could lead to further educational opportunities, a win-win for all parties involved.
For more information, or to begin the application process, contact Rebecca Reid, director of recruiting and retention, at email@example.com or 800-248-0734.