DORM MONITOR—Want to join an exciting team? Then World Services for the Blind is the place to be. We currently have an opening for a Dorm Monitor! The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to give direction, guidance and supervision.
- Have the ability to be tactful, fair and firm in resolving relationship and management problems.
- Have an appreciation and understanding of feelings and needs of clients including:
- Anxiety and other feelings often experienced by clients away from home, family and familiar surroundings
- Dynamics of group living
- Need for privacy
- Patterns of human growth and development
- Visual disability, resulting handicaps, and their implications for training and independence
- WSB policies and procedures.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain appropriate relationships with staff, clients, and others.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible and adjustable in keeping with the needs of the clients.
- Ability to give clear, well-organized, and accessible information and supervision in written and oral form to individuals and groups.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and function as a member of the team.
Please contact Christie Newsom at 501-664-7100 or email resumes or inquiries to email@example.com.